Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving on...

My apologies to those of you who actually read through the entirety of my last post. I don't complain a lot, and while it is not productive in any way, somehow you just feel a little bit vindicated in being able to "give it what it deserves". In this case my "it" was school, and it deserved a swift kick in the you know what. I think I successfully did that in my last post, so now, as the title of this post suggests, I am moving on....

I have to tell you this because I think it's a pretty monumentous occasion. Today, March 24, 2009, Braelyn wore her first ponytail! I feel like we have entered into the world of all things girly now that she has enough hair to actually put in a rubberband. I had to use those tiny clear plastic rubberbands though. I have never used them before, and let me tell you, those little boogers are difficult to use! Poor baby probably thought I was just pulling a massive amount of her hair out of her head when actually I was just trying to pull it out of her face. We're in that in between stage right now of hair growth. If you've ever had bangs, you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's too short to put behind the ear or pull all the way back, but it's too long to be considered bangs. Quite frustrating for me. I don't think it bothers her in the least bit having hair in her face constantly, but it definitely bothers me!

Well, I'm signing off for now! Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment