Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 'O Birthdays

So this week is crazyyyy busy with birthdays in our fam. My husband's younger brother had a birthday on Tuesday and we celebrated with a tasty trip to Shogun's! (I had my leftovers for lunch today. Almost as good as the first time I ate that meal!) Tuesday was also my grandpa's birthday. Since we were celebrating my bro-in-law, we had to postpone my grandpa's birthday until Wednesday. But then we went to Cheddar's! Also tasty! My sister and I were asked to pick up a cake on the way home, so we did not realizing that it was actually frozen. Woops! It was still good, it just kinda hurt your teeth when you bit into it. You know, like when you bite into ice cream or something really cold and it feels like frostbite on your teeth? That's kinda how it felt. Anyway, Sunday is Ben's birthday! We will be the same age again! I am about 6 months older than he is, which isn't that big a deal now, but I have a feeling the older we get, the more he'll rub it in. The good thing about it is that whatever trick he plays on me at my birthday, I can always get revenge on his birthday. muaahahaha! :) We are supposed to take breakfast to Sunday school on Sunday, so I'll have to make something super special since it's his birthday! I love making special food for him. I don't know why. I guess because I know he likes eating. Apparently, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach! Well I suppose I should head off to bed pretty soon. I'm still trying to recover from being sick last weekend. I lost my voice and had bronchitis. Losing your voice makes it very difficult to get your child's attention when they are about to do something that could potentially be very bad. Like, grabbing cups and placemats (with cups on them) off of the table; or sticking their hands in the toilet- just to name a few. ahhh...never a dull moment. Now I am really heading to bed. Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Friend! :) Glad you have a blog where I can keep up with you! I miss you so much- We need to have a girls night soon.

    Wow! LOTS of Birthdays! July is our month of insanity.

    I cannot believe how big Miss Braelyn is getting. She was just born yesterday?!?!

    I love you! You are so special to me and I hope you know that :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete