Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting started!

Wow- Ok. So I don't really know why I am doing this. I don't have time to do the things that I need to do, and for some reason I am starting a blog. We'll see how this ends up going. I will try to post the random thoughts and occurances from my day. Typically my days are pretty eventful since I have a small child. Anyone that has kids knows exactly what I'm talking about! ;) So- a little bit about me. I wear several hats. Not literally- I don't actually care much for hats. By hats, I mean roles that I have. First, I am married. To a GREAT guy. I know everyone says that, and some people may seem sincere, but I really mean it. He is great. Second, I am a mom. I have a 15 month old daughter. She is amazingly cute. Seriously. One time I counted how many times I got stopped at the grocery store by people telling me how cute she is and I counted 8 times in 30 minutes. She's really cute. And she's a great kid- even though we are entering the "tantrum" phase. Third, I am a student. I am currently working on my Master's in Marriage and Family Counseling. I am almost halfway through with school, and sadly I still have 2 years left. Yeeeeah. Also, I am a part time employee. I recently started a part time job as Administrative Assisstant for a mission organization here in town. Also, my boss is an LPC, which works out great for me! On the job training for what I really want to do! So yeah, I'm pretty busy. Hopefully I'll have time to keep up with this. I think it could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment